Language links

Hello,

I am starting to analize a new project for this, to me, new platform. I have not tried the platform yet, I am installing all requisites and will deploy the free version soon, but I am in a hurry and so I start doing these questions beforehand.

I was wondering how hard is to have a site with two languages and in each page a link to the other languaje so it changes instantly and without need of being logged.

It is always easy to add an article in two languages and create links, but I doubt that the menus will be so easy.

Please, Do you know of an elegant solution in Zebra or maybe a plugin to do it? I have been googling and have not seen nothing up to the date.

Thanks you in advance.

• In reply to xrvxrv:

A solution that I've seen before is to define top-level groups for the supported languages, and define similar groups below those top level language groups for the content of each language. Then a common language widget could be created that adjusts the URL (the component of the URL representing the language) to switch between supported top level group languages.
Related