Community Alert: We're Upgrading July 17

Hello community! Tomorrow is the big day! We are upgrading our community here on telligent.com to Zimbra Community 8.0. No, really. It’s happening.

On July 17, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST our community space will be offline for the transition. Please come back to the community on Friday morning and check out our extreme makeover!

Our community will also have a brand new url: community.zimbra.com. In the course of our upgrade preparations, all of our old links in the community will be redirected. So, do not worry if you accidentally go to telligent.com after the upgrade; you will be redirected instantly to our new community url.

If you have questions or feedback about this upgrade, please start a discussion in my community manager forum.  I will do my best to address any concerns you may have.

When the community reopens, we will announce the official upgrade of our community via our official Zimbra blog. So, please stay tuned. Thank you so much for being a member of our community.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I'll do all I can to help.

Jenn, Zimbra community manager