Issue installing Telligent Community 7.6

Hello,

We're trying to install Telligent Community ver 7.6.0.33272 and we're getting the following error...  So far we just put the site on IIS 7 and windows 2008 R2 running framework 4.0 with recommended patch.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The requested page is not a part of the current theme.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Telligent.Evolution.Components.CSException: The requested page is not a part of the current theme.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[CSException: The requested page is not a part of the current theme.]

Telligent.Evolution.Controls.ContentFragmentPageBase.OnInit(EventArgs e) +1672

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +508

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +250

Any ideas on what's causing this?

Thank you

filestorage.part1.rar
  • Can you verify your centralized filestorage location is writable?

• In reply to Luke D:

Yes it is writable. We even temporarily added "everyone" to permissions as this is on dev env.

filestorage.part2.rar
  • In reply to rbaranov:

Ok

Fresh install or upgrade?

Which page are you trying to hit?  Default?

Can you see if you have any files located here:

~/filestorage/factorydefaultpages/

• In reply to Luke D:

Fresh install. Default. Content of folder "7e987e474b714b01ba29b4336720c446" Folder and two files in folder: 0c647246673542f9875dc8b991fe739b.xml and c6108064af6511ddb074de1a56d89593.xml

filestorage.part3.rar
  • In reply to rbaranov:

Can you hit the control panel?

yoursite.com/controlpanel/

• In reply to Luke D:

No. Get same error as original post.

• In reply to rbaranov:

Taking shot in the dark here as I have had this issue in the past, but don't recall the problem.. Just trying to see if your site can read from filestorage.

Can you hit this:

/cfs-file.ashx/__key/themefiles/h-c-s-7e987e474b714b01ba29b4336720c446-stylesheetfiles-c-c-c/screen.css

• In reply to Luke D:

I have seen this error when I have added a new URL to siteurls_override.config, but it doesn't get written to the proper XML file in the themepages

It seems like that file is corrupt or not readable as i'm guessing the default and common/login.aspx pages both are triggering the same error.

• In reply to Luke D:

Also, did you completely follow all of the installation steps, created the db and created the new site with the proper sproc etc??

telligent.com/.../24664.install-telligent-community.aspx

• In reply to Luke D:

When trying to browse to "/cfs-file.ashx/__key/themefiles/h-c-s-7e987e474b714b01ba29b4336720c446-stylesheetfiles-c-c-c/screen.css" I get:

Server Error in Application "TELLIGENTEVOLUTION"

Internet Information Services 7.5

Error Summary

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Detailed Error Information

Module

ManagedPipelineHandler

Notification

ExecuteRequestHandler

Handler

cfs-file

Error Code

0x00000000

Requested URL

10.0.3.42/.../screen.css

Physical Path

C:\telligent\cfs-file.ashx\__key\themefiles\h-c-s-7e987e474b714b01ba29b4336720c446-stylesheetfiles-c-c-c\screen.css

Logon Method

Anonymous

Logon User

Anonymous

Most likely causes: •The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.

•The URL contains a typographical error.

•A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.

Things you can try: •Create the content on the Web server.

•Review the browser URL.

•Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.

Links and More InformationThis error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.

View more information »

_______

Its a fresh install so we did not modify any files besides connection string. We have followed that guide and done all parts in DB and Web parts. We get up to "Check that you can access your Telligent home page. "

• In reply to rbaranov:

would it be possible to zip  up your filestorage folder and add it as an attachment to this thread?

• In reply to Luke D:

Luke, there is 1024Kb limit so I had to break it into 3 parts. Please check first three posts for attachments.

• In reply to rbaranov:

Any other ideas? or suggestions we can try?  thanks

• In reply to Luke D:

I opened up filestorage.part3 and the factorydefaultpages is empty for me

• In reply to Luke D:

its under the first file.  Just download all 3 and extract them into same folder. thank you Luke

Related