• Tue, Jul 15 2014

Zimbra Acquires Mezeo: Adds Cloud-Based Secure File Sharing Capabilities

I have a very keen feeling of déjà vu. It’s hard to believe that we were communicating the acquisition and planned merger of Zimbra and Telligent on this exact day last year. And today, I have the pleasure of announcing ...
    • Fri, Jul 11 2014

New On-Demand Webinar: Zimbra and Mailguard Address Critical Email Security & Privacy Questions

Data privacy and security are major concerns for companies of all sizes and verticals. With the rising number of security breaches and Edward Snowden blowing the whistle on government overreach at the NSA, we have a new awareness of just how expose...
    • Mon, Jun 30 2014

Security Advisory: Zimbra Community 8.x Security Vulnerability

Security is top of mind for everyone here at Zimbra, which is why we want to inform you that our team just discovered a security vulnerability in Zimbra Community 8.0 (formerly Telligent Community and Telligent Enterprise). The vulnerability is releg...
    • Tue, May 6 2014

Thrilled to Welcome “OT” to the Executive Team as CMO

You can certainly read our official press release announcing Olivier Thierry as our new Chief Marketing Officer that was published this morning; however, I want to take a few moments to personally introduce and welcome him to Zimbra. First, Olivier is known simply as “OT” around the office. We are elated to have someone of his caliber and with his breadth of experience join Zimbra, especially at such an exciting...
    • Tue, Mar 11 2014

Introducing Zimbra Community 8.0: New Release & Free Edition Enhance Support & Increase Employee Productivity

Today, we just released the latest version of our community software solution: Zimbra Community 8.0. First, before I give you the highlights of our new release, I would like to clarify any confusion around the product name. Last year in July, Telligent and Zimbra merged to form one, unified organization. As a result of that merger, the name of our community software solution changed. Previously named Telligent Community...
    • Tue, Mar 4 2014

Zimbra’s Globetrotting to a City Near You This Spring

Spring just got a little more social – throughout March and April, Zimbra will be globetrotting to a mix of industry and partner events. We will have Zimbra representatives at all of these events, so please join us if you are in the area! Malaysia iErat Press Conference March 13 Zimbra executives and representatives – Rob Howard, Chief Technology Officer; Brent Rhymes, President of Worldwide Field Operations;...
    • Fri, Feb 21 2014

Zimbra Collaboration Keeps Merit Network’s Customers Connected

Merit Network is a U.S. based nonprofit service provider that serves higher education, K-12 organizations, government offices, research institutions, libraries, and other nonprofits. For nearly 50 years, Merit has provided high-performance networking and services to the research and education communities in Michigan and beyond. The Zimbra + Merit Story Merit’s education, government and nonprofit customers...
    • Mon, Feb 10 2014

Zimbra Strengthens Executive Team with Three Key Appointments

I am thrilled to announce the recent exciting news within our leadership team at Zimbra. Given our commitment to our customers, channel partners, and international market footprint, we have added significant depth and expertise to our executive ranks. First, Thom O’Connor has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Global Support. Thom will ensure that Zimbra’s global base of customers and partners...
    • Mon, Jan 27 2014

Celebrate! It’s Community Manager Appreciation Day!

Today we are celebrating the fifth annual Community Manager Appreciation Day (CMAD) – a day steeped in social business history. (Sound the gong!) Straight out of the mouths of Wikipedians: Community Manager Appreciation Day takes place every 4th Monday of January as a way to recognize and celebrate the efforts of community managers around the world using social media and other tools to improve customer experiences...
    • Thu, Jan 23 2014

Netixia and Zimbra Team Up for Annual Forum

Next week, you may see a few familiar Zimbra faces in Paris. However, the Zimbra team will not be there for leisure to visit the Eiffel Tower or tour the renowned Louvre Museum; instead, they will be there to support our partner at an upcoming forum. We are teaming up with our partner, Netixia, for its annual community and professional forum . Netixia is a Zimbra Gold Partner – a Value Added Reseller (VAR) of ours...