Telligent Welcomes New Chief Operating Officer

Today, I am happy to welcome our newest leader to the Telligent executive team – Brent Rhymes. Brent is joining Telligent as Chief Operating Officer, and will be responsible for the leadership of Telligent’s product strategy, partnerships, worldwide sales and marketing. I know that he will play a pivotal role in accelerating our growth by helping our customers achieve business success with online communities.

Brent is an experienced software executive and entrepreneur who brings more than 20 years of industry expertise to Telligent. Starting his first company at age 29, Brent has co-founded two successful technology startups including Knoxville-based FileKeeper, Inc. and Houston-based Software Realization Corporation.

I have personally had the pleasure of working with Brent during his time as CEO of iWave Software (which was recently acquired by EMC Corporation). The time I worked with Brent left me with an exceptionally high degree of respect for his leadership and interpersonal skills with customers. With his deep understanding of both technology and business, Brent will be a tremendous asset to not only our customers, but also to our partners and the growth of our company.

On a more personal note, Brent and his wife, Jennie, have four children and enjoy spending time camping, fishing and hunting. An active community volunteer, Brent also dedicates free time to helping out with child and youth sport teams in the community.

We look forward to working with Brent as he settles into his new position and becomes a part of the Telligent team.

Please join me in welcoming Brent to Telligent.

Read Telligent’s recent press release for more details.

Brent Rhymes
Telligent Chief Operating Officer